The technique I used on this flourished frame was one I have never tried before. Here's what I did.
1. Painted the frame with aqua/turquoise acrylic paint
2. Outlined the flourishes with Perfect Pearls. I used Pearly White color
3. I heat embossed the Perfect Pearls which caused them to bubble up and add more texture
4. I went over the dry Perfect Pearls with Versa Mark and used Turquoise embossing powder over the top.
5. I rubbed everything with Inka Gold in Turquoise and Old Silver.
You can see on the layout that I used coordinating cardstock for my photo matting and coordianated my embellishments to match.
Gina's Laser Cuts 10" Frame
Eclectic Paperie Store
Inka Gold - Turquoise
Inka Gold - Old Gold
Perfect Pearls and Embossing Powder from my stash
Hope you enjoyed this fun technique and thanks for stopping by!!!
Hope you enjoyed this technique and thanks for stopping by Gina's Designs Blog today!