Friday, March 14, 2014

Scraps of Darkness and a little more

I'm still here. Have you been wondering where I've been? Well it's a long story and one that I can't go into detail about. I will share a little after I share the layouts I just finished with the new Scraps of Darkness kit - Touch of Gray. This kit is loaded with a lot of beautiful products.Let me start out with a layout of a wedding that I was at. Such a fun wedding in the mountains of Colorado. It was a cowboy wedding and we had a great time.
thanks for stopping by, if you stop by again early next week,I'll have more to share. Don't    forget to stop by the Scraps of Darkness for more inspiration from the design team.                 This will be my last month with all my teams. I have decided that this is a perfect time for a much needed break. My decision was made after someone had invaded my blog and then decided to impersonate me by sending some fraudulent emails. Since then they have located the person/persons IP addresses. More to come.

  This blog post was created on March 13th @ 6:45 pm.  I scheduled it to post at 12 pm on March 14th at noon.   It was blogged from my privately owned computer.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors!! And sorry to hear you have left all your teams and had issues with your blog/email.... that is horrible :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extraordinary. I love the blue. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susch a gorgeous page! So sorry to hear that you are stepping down from your teams but you need to do what is best for you. Everyone needs a break now and then!

    ReplyDelete