Thursday, March 20, 2014

Touch of Grey Scraps of Darkness

If I haven't told you I love weddings and I do a lot of photography of weddings and then love to scrap them. Scraps of Darkness Touch of Grey kit was a perfect kit for wedding layouts.  The layout I want to share with you today is of the bride and groom leaving the ceremony headed to the reception hall.  This country wedding  is one of the most beautiful and fun weddings I've ever been to.  The flowers were my favorite...sunflowers. 


I'm looking forward to a few more weddings this summer.  It gives me so many photo opportunities and  that's something that is always of interest to me.  I have recently made some big decisions about my future and will be announcing them soon.  You'll still be seeing my scrapbook pages on this blog but soon you'll also be seeing another side of me that I don't share all the time.  I'll be sharing a new blog along with that and a new website and Facebook page.

I still have a few more layouts to share with this gorgeous kit so make sure you check back soon.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Debbie

Disclaimer: This post was created on March 20 and scheduled to post at a later time and date.


1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!! And can't wait to see these new things from you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete